Colormatched trucks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Matched the bumpers. I've got matched ventshades as well, just haven't put them on. Debating on what to do next. Maybe the mirrors.

thas the 400 bumper right? with the pads trimmed? iirc they left and right ones go over the edge like the middle one? i like the way it looks!

is that a regular smoothie bumper with plate holes? looked like where the plate is theres a indention for it, looks cool!!

where can i get this grille thats not over priced?

btw all the pics are badassssss!

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
thas the 400 bumper right? with the pads trimmed? iirc they left and right ones go over the edge like the middle one? i like the way it looks!

is that a regular smoothie bumper with plate holes? looked like where the plate is theres a indention for it, looks cool!!

where can i get this grille thats not over priced?

btw all the pics are badassssss!

Jolly's bumper started as a painted work truck bumper. That's how the pads come stock on them.

The red truck used to be owned by a member on here, cowlboy. It's an aftermarket bumper that has a frenched in plate.

As far as the grill, if you're talking about the actual mesh pattern, its a speed scene grill. They aren't cheap anywhere. If you're talking about the grill shell, you can buy them ready to paint, but I prefer stripping a stock grill and painting it because the aftermarket ones don't have the beval on the top and bottom of the bowtie, only the sides, and I think that looks weird.

-Via Mobile-

Chris.G.Jr.

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Jolly's bumper started as a painted work truck bumper. That's how the pads come stock on them.

The red truck used to be owned by a member on here, cowlboy. It's an aftermarket bumper that has a frenched in plate.

As far as the grill, if you're talking about the actual mesh pattern, its a speed scene grill. They aren't cheap anywhere. If you're talking about the grill shell, you can buy them ready to paint, but I prefer stripping a stock grill and painting it because the aftermarket ones don't have the beval on the top and bottom of the bowtie, only the sides, and I think that looks weird.

-Via Mobile-

ya i planned stripping mine since the chrome covering is flaking off not to bad yet, but i like the street scene grille. im just kinda on the line whether to colormatch or not bc im not sure how my color would look all colormatched.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ya i planned stripping mine since the chrome covering is flaking off not to bad yet, but i like the street scene grille. im just kinda on the line whether to colormatch or not bc im not sure how my color would look all colormatched.

I think it would look great. You have one of the best colors that came on a 400.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score

Who's truck is this? Where did the picture come from? :drool:

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
On my phone, so can't post pix, but my '97 has factory coloratched mirrors. It's on the build sheet. One of the few I've ever known of.
Would black mirrors on my black truck count as color matched? Seeing as the mirrors are black on most GMT400's anyhow? Lol! That truck also has a painted aftermarket front bumper with a frenched L-plate

aaronb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
the wifes old 2 door.

and some older pics of the 98.

a random pic of a clean truck from a car show years ago