Colormatch chrome grill ring ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thohill

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Leave it. your truck is all about the chrome, dont be robbing it of shine!

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
i see what your sayin man, i do like the chrome trim ring but i am more of a colormatched kinda guy, and the only thing chrome on my truck is my wheels. i still dunno what im gonna do yet, i like the chrome ring, but also like a painted one as well. i might keep my chrome one, and get another ring from a junk yard and get it painted and then switch back and forth cuz the rings just unclip from the grill shell.

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Paint it! Does this help??
You must be registered for see images attach

Just throwin that one out there! lol
--Josh

Nvr2Low

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Glad I could help lol
now I'm trying to decide if I should color match everything on my Z71 or keep the silver/black as a theme

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i see what your sayin man, i do like the chrome trim ring but i am more of a colormatched kinda guy, and the only thing chrome on my truck is my wheels. i still dunno what im gonna do yet, i like the chrome ring, but also like a painted one as well. i might keep my chrome one, and get another ring from a junk yard and get it painted and then switch back and forth cuz the rings just unclip from the grill shell.

good idea....