Colormatch chrome grill ring ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Just wonderin if someone could chop the chrome trim ring on my grill and color match it please? Been debating if i should keep it chrome or not, love it as is but just curious..

You must be registered for see images attach

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Totally see why it looks great on your truck man lol. Ive seen a few others with the trim ring colormatched and i like the look, but then i also like the factory look of the chrome. Maybe ill replace my 11 bar billet insert with a 16 bar and paint the chrome ring :shrug: decisions decisions!

trailer-trash

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i had to buy a new grille last year....I was asked if I wanted a paint to match or chrome...since I had the chrome I ordered the paint match...it came in with the ring already done a charcoal grey color...I left it that color for alil contrast..looks good IMO...but to each his own.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Im unsure yet, i love both. I might just get another ring and paint it and switch back and forth between chrome and colormatched