Color ideas!?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

brianmcb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Another shot in the sun
You must be registered for see images

95 rcsb, L33 5.3, hot cam, frost tune, 5spd, 4/6

lessersivad

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I agree with painting it how you want. I picked a powder blue and mixed it myself and it is the only truck I have seen that color. Every day I get a comment about the truck or the color all favorable. Keep your eyes open for a color you like on a similar size vehicle to get a better idea how it will look. Bright yellows look great on small cars but may be to much for a truck. There are a lot of very unique colors coming out on new cars but beware that some are fad colors that go away quick and then become kind of dated. Think of the aqua colors of the 80's that are way out of style now.

You must be registered for see images attach

Well poop! Now ya went and done did it. I was thinking IF I ever get up to the 'paint' stage I was going to go with the same color combo as you just posted.

Guess I'll have to regroup and come up with a different look.

BTW, thanks for posting the pic. I REALLY like the color.

lessersivad

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
We are a 1000 miles apart paint it any way you want.

Well IF I ever get to that stage I may do something close. Being you custom mixed it yourself it wouldn't be exact anyway.

That color reminds me of the early 50's Ford cars. I also like the subtle details you've done.