CodyB's '96 Silverado Chat Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Bed and hitch look great, if that rust is on the door, I'd be looking for another door, they go for around 100 each here, I have a shaved driver's door I could hook you up with if you need.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
I've thought about shaving the door handles, but I'm not 100% sold on that one yet. The door thats got the issues is the passenger one by the way. Does Ben have an extra passenger door?

You've got the wheels cranking in my head again...
I'm thinking about getting that one from you, and if Ben has the passenger one, I could get that off him and shave it as well... It's a good thing I just sold those bumpers off of my cherokee, or I'd already be in trouble.

What color is the door by the way?

Last edited:

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes he has the pass door, and my door is flat black. If you decide to shave them go with the AVS bolt in popper's, I really like them and you don't have all the problem's that the old popper's had, I have a couple of set's if you want to look at some before you buy them. I'll make you a hell of a deal on my door also!

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
We can work something out on the passenger door as well. Are you needing just the shell or the stuff in it? I had planned on keeping the glass and regulator stuff and then get rid of the door shell.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
All my internals are good, I'm gonna see what my body shop guy suggests before I go spending much more.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
Hidden hitches, do you bolt or weld yours in?

Last edited: