clean beef.... thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I honestly think the only bumpers that look decent on this truck are the ranchhand style all the other ones look just goofy with the body lines.
As for parts from the truck if I could afford to tear it apart the whole drivetrain would go into my land rover.

350VortecSSCT

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, a cowl induction hood, would give it the classic muscle mean fast look, adding height and contrast. you could paint bumpers to match, with fog light inserts, frenched 3' but I think the grille looks great with the inserts

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i vote for sas for beef and debag tent to the max allowed up there 4inch cowl smoked lights

Fobroader

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No cowl hood man, I hate those. Look terrible, I say some more aggresive tires and color match some dessert pre runner bumpers with some nice 6-8" driving lights. Maybe get a tire rack that goes off the back. Again.....no cowl hoods, right up there with window visors and louvers.

93SierraWT

Greater Made Chevy
Reaction score
No cowl hood man, I hate those. Look terrible, I say some more aggresive tires and color match some dessert pre runner bumpers with some nice 6-8" driving lights. Maybe get a tire rack that goes off the back. Again.....no cowl hoods, right up there with window visors and louvers.

Tire racks are hardly clean. I have louvers on my truck and I honestly don't see anything wrong with them. I get compliments on them all the time.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ dang i was just gonna add some color matched window visors, i personally think a cowl hood is the way to go. i dont really like any other style hoods maybe some rockstars and some trail grapplers or those new kevlar wranglers

chevyboy98

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
clearence lights made my truck beafy everyone asks if its a diesel

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
diesel bumper cowl hood and diff style mirrors maybe nbs towing mirrors I like those better color match the bowtie to the burandy paint the corners silver and tint the front windows call er done.......oh and maybe a skid plate up front