clean beef.... thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Cowl hood, clear corners, tint, grille insert, maybe bull bar with HID lights and SAS for pure beef.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
you sir are thinking some of what I am

Here is what I have in mind. Thanks for all the suggestions and please keep them coming. But here is what I have been thinking about for a little bit now.

Cab lights with LED tow mirrors (lightly smoked but still HIGHLY visable and amber)
Pocket styl flares (really only for looks so 1-2") left in black to tie in the mirrors color
Tool box I have now gone, add an in bed toolbox for winch storage with trifold hard toneau cover (again same color as the flares and mirrors
tint front windows to match the rest
power slider (probably way down the road)
clear corner lenses
painted black
chrome/stainless step bars
billet grill

bumpers stay for now while I figure that out. I'll probably weld in some added brackets for strength and a reciever to the bottom. Maybe I'll just mount a hidden hitch tucked up and in as best I can while still being functional. I am thinking about the cowl hood, but IDK yet.

I like it all, but if your going with a billet grille insert, get your grille color matched. also i know you know the downsides of black paint.. would look sick tho. also if you do get new mirrors, i'd be real interested in your old ones. also, i've got a set of stainless steps that i dont know if i will be putting back on. your truck looks sick how it is too!

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
oh and the paint I am going to use is a single stage urothane. It dries hard like powder coating. I saw it on a set of shocks, and my painter buddy was hitting the paint with the end of a screw driver and it didnt even leave a mark. It wont be the high gloss mirror most black paint can be, but it wont scratch every time I get some mud on it either.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
where are you? Shipping across the border damn near kills every deal out there.

I'm in Dublin, Ont, about a half hour west of stratford, travel to kitchener and TO every now and then. and yeah, shipping kills most deals. i found these guys www.performanceparts.com, theres a 20$ service fee, but free shipping, they dont carry many accessories for our trucks, lots of performance parts though. oh and the prices are that of summits

darren250r

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I like the clean and beefy look myself. IMO, you'll get the clean look by removing as much as possible, not adding stuff. The beefy look will be acheived by the stance like height/wheel/tire ratio. I think the narrow width of your wheels is really hurting the look. Stay away from fender flares because that will make it look even skinnier.

If it were mine, I would take off the molding/fender trim and any decals. Get clear corners and a billet bowtie. Maybe smoke the tails. Tint the windows. Get wider rims.