clean beef.... thoughts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ok, so I'm looking for some opinions. I have some ideas to add to the beef, and a few that I am humming and hawing over for the clean. But I want my truck to have that clean look but scream mmmmmmm beef. What are some thoughts from you guys.

this guy has the right look:
You must be registered for see images attach

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Clear corners+Grille=Clean!?

Honestly I love the way your truck looks the way it is, the ONLY thin I MIGHT consider would be clear corners and grill as I am having the same dilema with my yukon.

Sully

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yeah, ive thought of all teh standard stuff.... tint, clear corners, demolding, stuff like that. I really like the look of the one I posted, but it lacks some of the beef stuff I think this truck needs to match my usage. One thing that is for sure going to happen is my tool box is coming out and I'm going to put a in the bed one that is big enough to fit my winch with cradle. I also need to find a clean way of mounting a hitch in the front so I can use my winch that way too.

for those who havent seen, this is my truck as she sits now

You must be registered for see images attach

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I personally do not think beef and clean can coexist on the same truck. You either go one way or the other.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Mine is currently being appraised for a straight trade on a jeep. I'm tired of it. But I think how your truck sits now with maybe replacement bumpers and it will be perfect. I even think the paint looks good on there.