"CHEVROLET" tailgate trim piece

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
classic industries? I believe. about $400 iirc

aleebee156

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
MDR- same, no way I can justify that cost.

Boxer- is that emblem one of the smaller corner ones? Or a full tailgate emblem?

95c1500- thanks I'll check me out. Even if I'm not gonna drop 400 right now it's good to know where to find em

jkeaton

It’s been real
Reaction score
On mine, I'm going to remove it and just put a Chevy emblem on the lower right corner. If I ever get the energy to remove the banner. I'm sure it's a total pain to remove along with the double sided tape holding it on.

Rogue

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I ran into the same problem this past spring. I really wanted to replace the trim because of how crappy the black lettering looked. After finding the ridiculous cost on a new one, I decided to repaint mine. It's not a great paint job, but it'll suffice for now until I have time to do it real nice. We'll see how it fares this winter.

You must be registered for see images attach

Sampuppy1

Diesel nut
Reaction score
Looks like I'm gonna buy up that local banner that's brand new in box. I didn't think they were that rare.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

MDR-97-Z71

400 Obsessor
Reaction score
Looks like I'm gonna buy up that local banner that's brand new in box. I didn't think they were that rare.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

For some odd reason they are, and it just doesn't make sense why LMC doesn't reproduce them along with everything else that they offer..

Sent from my 5.7 powered iPhone

Badass69

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought a new nos one for my 94 off of flea bay... can't get them anywhere else anymore at thus point. Because of exchange and shipping it was over $600 but I don't really care because I have one now. It can just stay in the wrapper until I actually get my turbo'd 6 liter in that empty void under the hood... but that might take a decade.

Sent from a potato