Chevrolet Silverado Reaper: Competition for the Ford Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I hate the looks of the reaper i also think its pathetic that they basically copied the Raptor name lmao im a 100%chevy truck guy till 1998 haha then my loyalty leans towards Dodge still 100% chevy cars all the way though

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
The idea is there... Honestly if it wasn't so ugly it may give the raptor a run for its money. .. not performance wise but 90% of people who buy raptors are mall crawlers anyhow...

sent from my broke down vortec

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate the looks of the reaper i also think its pathetic that they basically copied the Raptor name lmao im a 100%chevy truck guy till 1998 haha then my loyalty leans towards Dodge still 100% chevy cars all the way though

Sent from my SCH-R530U using Tapatalk

Dodge???????

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

BiGUgly

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

If that's any indication, it will require one heck of a lot of work to keep up with a Raptor offroad....bolting on a bunch of LED's isn't gonna get it.....:rofl:

The raptor is nothing more than a done up F150 with only 6" of up travel it's basically a factory built mid travel truck. While stating they will have to bolt on a bunch of items is not really true. There is a huge after market for Chevy in both long and mid travel kits. You could buy a base model chevy, F150, and Ram built it to be long travel for a bet less than MSRP on a Raptor. They've already proven many moons ago the "ram runner" package out performs the Raptor offroad....

Hunttman01

resident sh't starter
Reaction score
The raptor is nothing more than a done up F150 with only 6" of up travel it's basically a factory built mid travel truck. While stating they will have to bolt on a bunch of items is not really true. There is a huge after market for Chevy in both long and mid travel kits. You could buy a base model chevy, F150, and Ram built it to be long travel for a bet less than MSRP on a Raptor. They've already proven many moons ago the "ram runner" package out performs the Raptor offroad....

The ram runner also had upgraded shocks

sent from my broke down vortec

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
At least they picked the right name for it: : "reaper"

Cause the reaper will be coming for it soon....

dangileri

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They should have just used the GMC All Terrain body. It already had Fox Racing suspension, and it looked much better, All they'd need to do is put in a Lingenfelter engine package.

You must be registered for see images attach

This all day. They could help differentiate between the two brands more. An offroad gmc- and ofcourse offer the denali package, have a slightly less aggressive chevy, and then have a chevy ss truck (single cab, lower, 6.2, 6 speed option, 4.10s)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk