Chevrolet Silverado Reaper: Competition for the Ford Raptor?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Trav_69Stang

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Although it seems like a cool idea... Given the history and bail outs with GM... I'd back away

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
Sorry Chevy, but this is a no. I like the bumper, but that hood and the little triangles between the grille and headlights ruin it for me. Also the non-perf 20" wheels look awful.

You must be registered for see images

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I've been keeping up with this thing for a while on another forum I'm on. Now that they've released these pictures... I think it's ugly. :(

The front end reminds me of a Mitsubishi Lancer lol

98chevyz71

RESIDENT CHOP GUY
Reaction score
Sorry Chevy, but this is a no. I like the bumper, but that hood and the little triangles between the grille and headlights ruin it for me. Also the non-perf 20" wheels look awful.

ugly hood and grille but I like the rest

kamokevin

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Reaction score
They should have just used the GMC All Terrain body. It already had Fox Racing suspension, and it looked much better, All they'd need to do is put in a Lingenfelter engine package.

You must be registered for see images attach

95chev

Fear the Deere
Reaction score
They should have just used the GMC All Terrain body. It already had Fox Racing suspension, and it looked much better, All they'd need to do is put in a Lingenfelter engine package.

You must be registered for see images attach

One of the best looking concepts i've ever seen, if they would have used it i bet they would have sold extremely well