Central Florida Members

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drex907

Reaction score
Hey guys long time no post since I lost my 94 in August. Well Im fixing to be moving down from Alaska to Florida in June and getting another CK when i get down there, custom body parts were a no-no with the shipping living up here so just curious if anyone living in the area can give me some insight on some possible shops or the accessibility and pricing on custom parts like roll pans and such.

Thanks,
Drex

jsmith14

Reaction score
Hey guys long time no post since I lost my 94 in August. Well Im fixing to be moving down from Alaska to Florida in June and getting another CK when i get down there, custom body parts were a no-no with the shipping living up here so just curious if anyone living in the area can give me some insight on some possible shops or the accessibility and pricing on custom parts like roll pans and such.

Thanks,
Drex

hi bro i could refer you on one of the shops that could help you out with your parts or probably you need to take some look on the list of some possible Florida auto repair shops here.

Last edited:

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If there is any Floride members out there ... Ma and Mike(MOBS) plan to be in Datona Beach for Spring Break Nationals on the 24th ...

MAJOR HUGE EVENT !!! Hope to see you there ... I will be there for demo only ...

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm in Jacksonville, haven't been to SBN in a long time. The cops got so bad down there it wasn't worth it.

kdhs10

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah the last couple times I went we just parked and walked everywhere.