Center console to jump seat

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

KrpticKyler

Reaction score
Hey im getting sick and tired of the stock 95 center console, and ive kept my eye open for a year now for a 60/40 seat for my truck and havent had any luck, even in the salvage yards.
my question is, is it possible to take a jump seat from a newer truck and modify the frame under it to bolt to the stock front seat locations?? or would i have to drill new holes? is this even close to possibe or am i just dreaming thank you!

CRF450R

Truckin'
Reaction score
Hey im getting sick and tired of the stock 95 center console, and ive kept my eye open for a year now for a 60/40 seat for my truck and havent had any luck, even in the salvage yards.
my question is, is it possible to take a jump seat from a newer truck and modify the frame under it to bolt to the stock front seat locations?? or would i have to drill new holes? is this even close to possibe or am i just dreaming thank you!
I have a 60/40 in my truck and im the opposite I'd love to have a console.