Carazy's Twin Turbo 6.0 AWD BURB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Man the burb looks spotless!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Thanks man.

Anyone on here ever see a little drop kit for these 2500?

I know one is for sale on my local Craig's list but its a 2/4 with spindles and rear springs and shackles I think. Idk who makes it but I know there are kits

86454k30

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Western chassis makes lowering torsion bar keys for the 2500's the part number is a 5001 they are $88.95 at summit racing.

CaRaZy

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up guys. I just wanted something really mild so the 33 x 12 tires go up into the wheel wells a little and reduce gap. Anyone throw on the hellwig sway bar kits? The 2500s never had a rear sway bar, so I am thinking it will help the truck handle a little better.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Those keys would work now I just need something for the back 2 inches approx.

Must have missed that you were 4wd oops! Rear will still be the same, springs or shackles or both depending on how much you want. I also saw a way around keys when I was looking to lower my 4wd blazer. In short it had something to do with moving the bolt of the keys some how. I'll try and find it

Gopedxr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What are you running for sounds in this thing? I am getting ready to get a alpine deck JL audio speakers and subs. May be in need of a amp soon