Can someone please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can some one put these chrome rockstars on my truck, I wanna see what chrome looks like on my truck.

Thanks

You must be registered for see images attach

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd say don't do it, Rockstars are way over played IMO. But to each his own, anyways here's a quick chop for ya!:

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'd say don't do it, Rockstars are way over played IMO. But to each his own, anyways here's a quick chop for ya!:

Yeah I prob wont get them, too many people have them.
I just wondered what they looked like. Thanks!

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem at all man! I was looking at DC-2's at first when i was shopping for rims for my 94' before i bought my AR Nitro's. But they became way overplayed too, and thankfully i went with the AR nitros :cheers:

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
No problem at all man! I was looking at DC-2's at first when i was shopping for rims for my 94' before i bought my AR Nitro's. But they became way overplayed too, and thankfully i went with the AR nitros :cheers:

Yeah they are,
I just found some sweet rims on this sierra, I dont know what rims they are though?
They would look cool on mine lol

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
The chrome rockstars look like crap in my opinion.

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ those wheels on that nbs ar elike many others... we have a set that look like that ish and when trying to find out what they were it turned out that there is a lot of wheeles with that design.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
I'd say don't do it, Rockstars are way over played IMO.

If he wants to why shouldn't he? I bet you could count the amount of rockstars within a 25 mile radius of you right now on 1 hand and if not that you probably won't need your whole second hand. In a big city like Houston they are played out but for where most people on this site they would be one of maybe two in their town that have them. Just from what I have noticed.