Can someone please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OBS ROCK

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^ those wheels on that nbs ar elike many others... we have a set that look like that ish and when trying to find out what they were it turned out that there is a lot of wheeles with that design.

Yeah they also look like the helo 835's

If he wants to why shouldn't he? I bet you could count the amount of rockstars within a 25 mile radius of you right now on 1 hand and if not that you probably won't need your whole second hand. In a big city like Houston they are played out but for where most people on this site they would be one of maybe two in their town that have them. Just from what I have noticed.

Yeah, ive only seen like 4 to 5 people have them around here.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If he wants to why shouldn't he? I bet you could count the amount of rockstars within a 25 mile radius of you right now on 1 hand and if not that you probably won't need your whole second hand. In a big city like Houston they are played out but for where most people on this site they would be one of maybe two in their town that have them. Just from what I have noticed.

I agree a 100% with you, if he want to do it then he should do it. Your truck is all about what you want, not what everyone else wants. All that i was saying is that they are a very popular wheel and that alot of people have them. Personally i don't care for rockstars, but that's just my opinion. Your right, i'm sure i could count on one hand the amount of trucks with rockstars around here, but i live out in the sticks lol Anyways; if he wants rockstars, hell yes get them! :handshake:

ndians68

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well we are down to 1 truck that i know of in our whole county that has them... soon maybe back up to 2:)