Can i get a color and rim chop please!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
I can do the photoshop for you. Give me a couple days though. It takes time and life is busy.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Well thanks to you also. Thanks for the tips. And I was just very unaware of how to edit threads and what not.

It's cool man. There is a learning curve if you've not been on many forums.

vern.mcginnis

Reaction score
It's one of those, you gotta get to know them things. Check out some of their posts. They're probably the most helpful people on this forum. Y'all just got of on the wrong foot.

Well now I know. I came on here to learn more. Thanks for your helpfulness.

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Btw Vern, if you haven't already done this, go make a new thread in the introduction section and tell us a little about yourself and your gmt 400. This is a community and it helps to know a little about a person.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
"You won't last long" I keep reading this from a few of you. This is not an occupation. It's not where you act tough. It's a place where a bunch of people with a common interest talk. Not to jump down a persons throat. I'm also not a whiner. I can garuntee that. Last thing from it. But thank you Administration for doin your job. But next time. You should let the people who butted in to also stop and warn them. Because let me ask you this. If someone was saying something to you in a rude, ignorant etc way. Would you confront them about it? Most likely yes. I don't post a picture asking if I had sand in my ******. Nor did I call anyone a moron. Nor try to fight anybody. Or butt in on any other persons thread that I had no part to say anything in. So you can also do your job by warning them as well.

Yes, their responses were not appropriate, and they HAVE been warned, it is not your responsibility to tell us how to run the site or how to do our job, nor is it your right to incite and perpetuate problems the way you have been doing starting with your responses to my original post. Your responses to my original post were, as you put it in your own words, "rude, ignorant, etc", and I'd also add inflammatory to that list as well, all of them were completely uncalled for and this entire issue could have been easily avoided if you would have simply taken the information I provided and learned from it with a proper and civil response, or even sent me a PM or something private, rather than getting publically defensive and upset the way you did at my simple relay of information.

YOU have been warned, THEY have been warned. you and everyone else need to drop the attitude, grow up, and walk away, The issue is finished, I am going to clean this thread up, and any further incitement from any party will result in suspensions or banning.

Semioo

Reaction score
Yeah Guys, but the issue is. Pictures are too little for a decent result. :smokin:
See you.
Please @vern.mcginnis, post a link for a bigger picture size. See you

PS: sorry for my bad English but i'm Belgian.