Can i get a color and rim chop please!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vern.mcginnis

Reaction score
1. Black truck with the black rims
2. Just change current rims black
3. Just out new rims on truck with original color.
Thank you so much!!!!

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409517630.277344.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409517630.277344.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 29
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409517641.303117.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409517641.303117.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 29
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409517648.714558.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409517648.714558.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 31
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409517658.691199.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409517658.691199.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 32

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
One thread is sufficient, no need to triple post the same request. I closed your other threads with the same request.

SCOTTYINWV

si vis pacem, para bellum
Reaction score
As an administrator, he has the right to close any thread or ban anyone he chooses...

I'm not sure if it's in the rules or not, but it's a general "rule" in just about any forum on creating multiple threads with the same topic.

Last edited by a moderator:

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
The Admin does have a right to drop your other threads.

No one wants to see a triple post, its annoying, like sifting through junkmail.

Happy Labor Day...

Last edited by a moderator:

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
No need to post on my thread. You have no right to close my thread. You do you think you are? Think you are better than me? Would you like me to close your threads? I think I should do that to you. Nothing, nor anybody told me I couldn't post the same thing more than once. It would be greatly appreciated if you would leave me alone. Thank you.

Wow. fly off the handle much?

With all due respect, I have every right to close your other threads, as well as any others that are in violation of the rules or common etiquette, its my job. I'm a moderator, it's part of my thankless no-pay position to clean up things like this on the board as well as to keep rabble-rousers and other hooligans from causing problems. I'm going to chalk your little outburst up to inexperience or something and let it slide this time, normally I'd just start placing temporary bans on accounts. if you have a disagreement settle it with some degree of civility.

I suggest you read the rules of the site: http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?25-THE-RULES

here's a quick snippet directly from it...

THE RULES said:
Placement - The forums have been split up very carefully to allow threads to stay closely related in each section. If you put threads in the wrong place they will usually be moved, sometimes deleted.

CONTENT - CONTENT is the main objective of this forum. For EACH post you make ask yourself is it informative, funny, detailed, or awesome in any way. If not, then you are risking having the post deleted and sanctions against your account.

Whining - Post deleted? Thread deleted? Put on posting probation? PM me about it don't ***** up the forum about it.

The admins here have final say over everything. If we don't like something, its gone.

Although it doesn't say specifically that creating the exact same thread multiple times is prohibited, that's just common sense and would fall under both the placement, and content rules as well as just general web etiquette.

I'm going to leave this thread open on the chance that someone might help you with your request. but you will need to calm down or it'll get closed as well... everyone else, lets not further incite the issue either, though it has become rather comical, we need to keep it on point now.

vern.mcginnis

Reaction score
Here's what happened. I made an account like 4 days ago. Starting looking around. Seen the photoshop thing. Got really interested in it. So I posted. And didn't think anything of it. Then I posted again later that day. I figured nobody really seen it. I didn't really know how this thing worked. At all really. (I do now) I thought more people posted than what really do. So I figured it just was old. Like a post on twitter. Or Facebook. It's just not seen by many, if people aren't on. Then I was thinking and wanted to be more specific and make it look nicer And more organized. So I posted again. Really not thinking much of it. Then this all happened. And all I really wanted was to see what my truck would look like with some different rims. So sorry to the people who read all the past posts and were annoyed. Like I said. I'm new to this.

Lordkay972

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's what happened. I made an account like 4 days ago. Starting looking around. Seen the photoshop thing. Got really interested in it. So I posted. And didn't think anything of it. Then I posted again later that day. I figured nobody really seen it. I didn't really know how this thing worked. At all really. (I do now) I thought more people posted than what really do. So I figured it just was old. Like a post on twitter. Or Facebook. It's just not seen by many, if people aren't on. Then I was thinking and wanted to be more specific and make it look nicer And more organized. So I posted again. Really not thinking much of it. Then this all happened. And all I really wanted was to see what my truck would look like with some different rims. So sorry to the people who read all the past posts and were annoyed. Like I said. I'm new to this.
For future reference, you can edit posts. Also, if your thread is getting "old" just bump it with a reply, it'll refresh it and put it at the top of the time line. I was clueless like you once too. Stick around, there's a lot of intelligent people on this forum that can help you in many ways. And I don't think anyone has told you yet, but welcome to the forum, we hope you enjoy your stay.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Since you're new to this I'll give you a quick tip that will hopefully help. When you create your initial thread if you come up with things you want to edit about your first post (more info, more specific details,...) just edit the original post. If the thread goes a couple of days without response just reply to the thread with a "bump..." Or something like that. There are only a few folks out there that are good at Photoshop so it may take a couple of days. Otherwise this forum is decently active and has a good knowledge base in the technical areas :)

Hopefully this helps man :handshake:

EDIT....crap, lordkay just beat me to it lol

vern.mcginnis

Reaction score
Since you're new to this I'll give you a quick tip that will hopefully help. When you create your initial thread if you come up with things you want to edit about your first post (more info, more specific details,...) just edit the original post. If the thread goes a couple of days without response just reply to the thread with a "bump..." Or something like that. There are only a few folks out there that are good at Photoshop so it may take a couple of days. Otherwise this forum is decently active and has a good knowledge base in the technical areas :)

Hopefully this helps man :handshake:

EDIT....crap, lordkay just beat me to it lol

Well thanks to you also. Thanks for the tips. And I was just very unaware of how to edit threads and what not.