Camping/wheeling at Hidden Falls (caution: Land Rover inside)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
And now for what was broken or bruised.

The fj40 broke his steering arm off his knuckle at 8 pm so it was dark and we had to get him out of an old creek bed filled with rocks and back to camp, that was not fun.

You must be registered for see images attach

he also peeled some of his line-x back which he was pretty pissed about

The fj60 ran one trail got some body damage and cried so he parked and rode in the rover

The jeep busted a u-joint

hit a rock

and hit a tree with his fender

I kept saying the whole time I should have disconnected my sway bars and apparently by the end of the weekend Sally(my rover) agreed with me and ripped one of the rear mounts off the frame.

And I got a bunch of miscellaneous dents, busted my gas door, and slid into a rock busting out my light...

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
looks fun as hell, how did that 75 fj40 do

great until his steering broke. He spent 3 years doing a frame off on it, a lot of my own blood sweat and tears went in to that thing, and has only had it on the trails 3 times so far and it has done great so far.

redneck98

All the girls wanna ride!
Reaction score
yall got some sweet rigs!!

it looks like that fj40 needs some 6shooter knuckles lol

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
yall got some sweet rigs!!

it looks like that fj40 needs some 6shooter knuckles lol

That is what he wants but doesn't have the time/money right now. He has to go back to school by Monday so he just found a stock knuckle that should be here friday then we get to put it back together so he can tow it back up with him.

wintimidator

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
the dude with the blue fj: crying ,eh, typical for a toyota driver I guess. if I did that, I would go on this forum and see if anyone knows how to fix it :)

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
ya i understand that they expensive

Worst part is that more than likely I will end up buying some here in a year or so for the rover... take a guess at what that means.

the dude with the blue fj: crying ,eh, typical for a toyota driver I guess. if I did that, I would go on this forum and see if anyone knows how to fix it :)

Well I guess he has a reason to, that is the first body damage it has ever had and his parents have owned it since brand new. But he should have known to back out when he saw how tight the trail was.

That Landcruiser is awesome!! I like your Disco, it looks like your typical offroader, dents, dings and scratches!!!

Which landcruiser there are 2? I had kept up with the rover really well until my sister wrecked it in the rear driver quarter panel and then I said **** it.