Cablguy's "White Lightning" ... 1997 Chevy Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BR = Baton Rouge, LA. my bad. Yeah I was a sub-contractor for Cox Communications, that was one of my favorite jobs but they cut our "codes" 4 times in the few years I worked there. That was the only job that I took a pay cut every year, sometimes twice a year. You're in-house tech, you have it made!

Nice amps, we sold Linear Power at Car Tunes, only time I ever worked with them but never had an issue and SQ was excellent. Never worked with those woofers though, how do you like them?

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
BR = Baton Rouge, LA. my bad. Yeah I was a sub-contractor for Cox Communications, that was one of my favorite jobs but they cut our "codes" 4 times in the few years I worked there. That was the only job that I took a pay cut every year, sometimes twice a year. You're in-house tech, you have it made!

Nice amps, we sold Linear Power at Car Tunes, only time I ever worked with them but never had an issue and SQ was excellent. Never worked with those woofers though, how do you like them?
Awesome bro ...

Blues Car Audio is Awesome ... in my book ...

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Those amps and drivers look super nice and super expensive!