Cablguy's "White Lightning" ... 1997 Chevy Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just slopped a brand new 700 CCA Interstate battery in the other day, my old battery was 3 years old, had 172 CCA left in it, and my truck still started every day.
I have 2 batteries in stock locations under the hood and 3 more in the bed for the Audio System on a 200 amp Alternator ...

T DOG

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is a sweet H/U. Can't wait to see the install!

nine4gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i assume you install cable tv, and possibly car audio? my first real job was a car stereo installer at Car Tunes in Picayune and my last real job was cable tv install tech here in BR. nice install, nice truck, keep it up!

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Wait. You're from Mississippi? Where at??
Richland ... Just outside of Jackson ... 5 minutes from the I-55 / I-20 / Hwy 49 interchange ...

i assume you install cable tv, and possibly car audio? my first real job was a car stereo installer at Car Tunes in Picayune and my last real job was cable tv install tech here in BR. nice install, nice truck, keep it up!
Thank you Sir !!! Yes, Comcast Xfinity for 15 years and counting ... I'm a maintenance / construction technician ...
Car Audio is just a drug addiction for me ...

BR ??? where are you located ??