Cablguy's "White Lightning" ... 1997 Chevy Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
I like it, i like it! That mileage is awesome :evillol: I ONLY have 181,***

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Amp Rack under Rear Seat ...
Old School Linear Power amps ...

You must be registered for see images attach

Blow Thru Sub Enclosure behind the Rear Seat ...

Install pics to better show the system setup ...

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice truck. I love the mileage! Why did you decide to put the old style mirrors on it?
Thank you Sir ... Yea, one of the origional mirrors broke, so instead of replacing it, I had the old mirrors off of my old '91 Chevy Show truck (sold now) ...
Actually, I like these better because I pull a 28 ft travel trailer behind it all the time ... makes backing up much easier ...

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
People get scared of high mileage vehicles, but after a good once over and test drive, mileage no longer means anything to me.

I bought my truck with 199k miles, and it barely shows.

Hell my engine runs like a top, I thought my tranny was shot, but hell, I put that service bulletin wire in, and it shifts great now.

I love my old truck. Just slopped a brand new 700 CCA Interstate battery in the other day, my old battery was 3 years old, had 172 CCA left in it, and my truck still started every day.

When I did my rear diff fluid and axle seal, I looked at my spiders and ring gear, looked GREAT, just minimal average shavings on magnet, no teeth gouges or heavy shavings at all.

Always pops in to 4x4 and no delayed reaction when hitting the gas pedal.