Cablguy's "White Lightning" ... 1997 Chevy Silverado

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
English? Lol jk. But I have no idea what that means except the color part.
90's model 2 channel amps with updated electronic modifications (mainly for Sound Quality competitions) ... Sort of "Old Shcool" meets "New School" ...
Requires ALOT of battery power (recommended) ... I'm using 5 industrial batteries (2 under hood and 3 in the bed battery bank) just for 2 amplifiers (front components and Sub Drivers) ...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Might as well chime in since randal brought that up.....

You needa 1-2" shackle drop to level out perfectly....just sayin' :p

Cablguy184

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hopefully, my truck is going to get a new piman arm and idle control arm (front suspension upgrades) this weekend ... and if I can swing it (budget is tight around christmas) new shocks for the front ...

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
chop chop!!! (sorry, I cook alot.....chop chop....damn, there i went again) :nono:

@sewlow58: honey? mmmmmmm YUMMM!!!

@chevstepside: you got called "honey".......mwehahahahahahaha :p

@cableguy:. . . . . i completely forgot what i was gonna say :D .....Oh yeah, Kenwood equaled quality back in the day, hope it's the same for you now. What model didja get and are you going to do any internal mods?