C1500 dual exhaust PICS please

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

asolek88

Reaction score
Anyone have any pictures of their dual exhaust? I'm trying to get some ideas on how to route my exhaust. I have Hooker super comp headers, the rest is up in the air as of right now.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
3" tips straight out the back, it a K1500 with a home-built bumper, but hopefully this gives you an idea...I have it dumped after the rear axle now for a cleaner look in the back
You must be registered for see images attach

asolek88

Reaction score
Im just curious where the mufflers can fit. I like how the system looks in both these pics I think I need to combine them and duplicate it on my rig.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
The only place to fit 2 mufflers on our tucks is under the passenger side where the stock muffler is. Since the gas tank is in the way, it would be almost impossible to run it down each side like the first pic. To run duals, you'll have to have it cross over like stock in front to 2 mufflers in the stock location, and then back acroos and over the axle to the back. I can get some pics of mine from underneath if you want...

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
The only place to fit 2 mufflers on our tucks is under the passenger side where the stock muffler is. Since the gas tank is in the way, it would be almost impossible to run it down each side like the first pic. To run duals, you'll have to have it cross over like stock in front to 2 mufflers in the stock location, and then back acroos and over the axle to the back. I can get some pics of mine from underneath if you want...

X2 on that one! Mine run exacly like you said, two mufflers, sorta slanted side by side.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
Are you running center inlet and outlet or offsets on the mufflers?

Let me go check real quick...
Mine are offset in, center out. An offset outlet might make it easier to go over the rear axle if you're running pipe to the back though

taken from the back

from the front

Dumped for now...

Last edited: