C/K 25th Anniversary Sport Truck Documentary

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
Turned it off when that Duane arse hole started talking.

Can't stand him. He makes me turn off the TV and walk away when he shows up on a show...

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I only watched a few minutes of the first one. . Got somewhere to be so I'll watch them later.

Chris Coddington talks about the ZR1 truck...A buddy of mine bought that truck a few years after it was built. I remember working on it and riding in it. The basic truck (mechanicals) was built for GM by Arizona Speed to be concept truck. Evidently it became a stillborn project within GM, so Boyd's shop ended up with it somehow. They did all the paint/bodywork and built one off custom wheels, along with a bad ass billet grill. It was all over the covers of magazines shortly before my buddy bought it. When we started looking over the truck, it was apparent that most of the body work was half assed. It looked great on the outside, but when you opened the doors you would see how unfinished everything looked. Vince & his dad put a ton of work into moving the truck to the nex tlevel. IIRC they did a full custom interior in it too.

They showed it a few times, but ended up selling it a year or so later. It was a cool truck but would look so outdated today. I have a ton of pics somewhere (not on my PC).

You must be registered for see images attach

Edit...I just found it for sale on this site...

http://www.shopjerrywilsonautos.com...E-1991-Chevrolet-C/K10-in-CHARLOTTE HARBOR-FL

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

77Concours

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I only watched a few minutes of the first one. . Got somewhere to be so I'll watch them later.

Chris Coddington talks about the ZR1 truck...A buddy of mine bought that truck a few years after it was built. I remember working on it and riding in it. The basic truck (mechanicals) was built for GM by Arizona Speed to be concept truck. Evidently it became a stillborn project within GM, so Boyd's shop ended up with it somehow. They did all the paint/bodywork and built one off custom wheels, along with a bad ass billet grill. It was all over the covers of magazines shortly before my buddy bought it. When we started looking over the truck, it was apparent that most of the body work was half assed. It looked great on the outside, but when you opened the doors you would see how unfinished everything looked. Vince & his dad put a ton of work into moving the truck to the nex tlevel. IIRC they did a full custom interior in it too.

They showed it a few times, but ended up selling it a year or so later. It was a cool truck but would look so outdated today. I have a ton of pics somewhere (not on my PC).

http://www.shopjerrywilsonautos.com...E-1991-Chevrolet-C/K10-in-CHARLOTTE HARBOR-FL

Tod,

Thanks for sharing more about that truck. Pretty cool to see you got to work on that truck and have a history with it. I have a huge soft spot for 90's sport trucks and that ZR-1 truck would suit me just fine. The dealer is asking a hefty price but I assume they understand the hard work and dedication that has gone into making it what it is.

Wildbill0088

haulin' the east coast
Reaction score

Dated? I'd drive it haha

Shane B

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the vids.Mainly because I work for Traders Trucks here in Santa Fe Springs Ca.Traders Trucks were one of the C/K Sport truck aftermarket installation pioneers.Really cool to hear a little history of Traders Trucks and every one else that started the 88-98 craze.