C/K 25th Anniversary Sport Truck Documentary

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I'd drive it as is but not for the price tag they have on it :lol:

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
He paid more than the current asking price back in 1994ish.

IIRC, they had the seats done (I kind of remember it still having a bench when they got it - I may be wrong)' the "custom" center console/gauges, the underhood graphics/panels, and the graphics were continued into the door jambs as well as cleaned up the bodywork inside the jambs.

I never cared for the ground effects/lower body cladding and the tail lights. It still looks bad to me even all these years later, especially behind the rear wheels.

The day he brought the truck home, he wanted to drive it, but the battery was dead. The alternator took a sheet. Turns out the intake manifold needed to be removed because the alternator sits under the throttle body. We pulled the intake plenum and found the entire underside was filled with electronics. It was very high tech back in the day. We were used to carbs and hei then this thing comes along LOL. Anyway we swapped the alternator and were out driving it later that night.

Was a cool truck but no where worth the $$$. I would love to put an LT5 and six speed in another C1500 (maybe 2wd 2 dr blazer) and add it to my small collection.

neeko

Reaction score
Hey Tod, I sent you a PM. The coil pack was under the intake. This is Vince I owned the truck. Sold it at Barrett Jackon in West Palm Beach. Where is the truck now?

64vwrat

Reaction score
coddington z71

Cool Stuff! These trucks are the next 67-72!

as of November 2,2015,it is in port charlotte Florida,it was for sale for $45,000....someone bought it a few months back and now it's up for sale again,not sure what the price is now but,I wouldnt pay more than $8000 for it,it is dated and sitting outside in the harsh sun.

64vwrat

Reaction score
Cool Stuff! These trucks are the next 67-72!

This Coddington ZR1 in located in Port Charlotte Florida,a few miles from my house for sale,again, November 2 2015. It was sold a few months ago not sure what was paid for it but,the asking price then was $44,888.......I wouldn't pay more than $8000 for it now.