Buyer's Remorse Build

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

wareagleburn

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, other than the Bama tag, nice looking truck lol. Love the steering wheel and 4 hi beams.

PolarBear

BORKBORKBORKBORK
Reaction score
I really like the steering wheel! Liked it so much, I just ordered the 550 cord and other stuff to have my wife do mine.

same_me

Reaction score
Just got done putting my 3157 LED's in the back up lights. Got them off ebay so they are cheap quality and I'll probably order some more later on down the road but for now they'll serve the purpose. As everything with this truck is, it turned into a fiasco just to change two bulbs. In September I changed the circuit board on the left side as well as the wiring harness. Well when I pulled the bulb out to put the LED in, the guts pulled out of the circuit board. So then it's off to the parts house for a warranty replacement. Got it all buttoned up and here are the results.

You must be registered for see images attach

Also while I was into I checked into why the previous owner put a later model tailgate cap on the truck. I was afraid it was covering up some nasty paint or a dent but to my suprise it was not. It will get removed soon enough. Check out them monster screws holding it on. Haha.

same_me

Reaction score
Got my "5000k" 9005 hi beams in the truck yesterday. They are by far not "5000k" color but they are definetly brighter than what was in it so they'll stay for now.

same_me

Reaction score
Not much of an update but I did stop at the local dealership today and picked up a slave cd delete pocket. Actually they had them in some obsolete stock so I bought two. $5 a piece.

same_me

Reaction score
Made a good score at the local junk yard today. Got the courtesy lights for the doors, lower fan shroud, tailgate liner for the bedliner, and a new Headlight switch. All for $10.00. Got the courtesy lights and headlight switch in. Gotta get me some bolts for the lower shroud to get it in. I'll be headed back in a couple if weeks to get a overhead console and a air cleaner box.

same_me

Reaction score
What kind of courtesy lights did you get?

These are what I'm talking about. My drivers side one was missing the lens and my passenger side was real brittle. Got them because they wanted $29.?? a piece at the stealership.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
Ok, Didn't realize you had a later model. My 94 doesn't have lights on the doors. I have been thinking of installing a set, but I need something that is free standing and not molded in place like yours.

Latest posts

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillGen55