Broken gas tank strap bolt?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Cheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry if this is the wrong section.

I had to drop the gas tank to get to a brake line I was trying to replace. In the process one of the bolts on the strap for the gas tank broke. Does anyone know what size bolt it is? Do I need to get it from GM or is it something I can pick up at crappy tire?

Kemo0655

Reaction score
Same thing happened to me when I had to replace my brake lines. LMC Truck had replacements in stock fairly cheap. Got my stainless replacement lines from them as well and have an extra line for a long bed. Mines a shorty so I didn’t need it. Interested?

Cheyenne

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me when I had to replace my brake lines. LMC Truck had replacements in stock fairly cheap. Got my stainless replacement lines from them as well and have an extra line for a long bed. Mines a shorty so I didn’t need it. Interested?

I have the line. It leaked again I think it wasn't tight enough maybe. I have a short bed also. Did you order online?