Bought me some winter tires... now just need rims.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
yeah i'm lookin at a set of 4 of the wrangler duratracks in a 285/75/16.. And it looks like i'm gonna be throwing some cash into my rearend before then too:nono:

i just bought a set of kelly safari tsr's same tread pattern as the duratrac and i got them for 775 mounted and balanced at the local tirewarehouse they want 1300 for them mounted and balanced and i just kept talkin him down

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
i just bought a set of kelly safari tsr's same tread pattern as the duratrac and i got them for 775 mounted and balanced at the local tirewarehouse they want 1300 for them mounted and balanced and i just kept talkin him down

Didnt know safart tsr's were the same as the duratracks.. may have to look into that.

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
according to their website they dont even have a 305 R16 tire :shrug: they have what i want though.. i'm gonna get a price on them monday.

LoudnLifted88

Small Block Grim Reaper
Reaction score
Didnt know safart tsr's were the same as the duratracks.. may have to look into that.

they pretty much the same there is a few differences in the tread pattern but they are close

heres a pic of mine
You must be registered for see images attach

93Chevy_1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
they pretty much the same there is a few differences in the tread pattern but they are close

heres a pic of mine

What size tires are those 265's or 285's?

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pics Of Wheels And Tires

Solid94

Chevy Ridin' High
Reaction score
That is a deal. I paid $700 2 years ago for a set of 38.5x14.5x17 Procomp Xtereme Allterrains that were only mounted on the guys truck for two months. They still had the little nipples on the side. I put maybe 15-18k on them and sold them with maybe 6-8k left on them. They are a good tire in the snow