Bought me some winter tires... now just need rims.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That is a deal. I paid $700 2 years ago for a set of 38.5x14.5x17 Procomp Xtereme Allterrains that were only mounted on the guys truck for two months. They still had the little nipples on the side. I put maybe 15-18k on them and sold them with maybe 6-8k left on them. They are a good tire in the snow

Thats good to know man, kinda looking forward to the snow now.

Also the ad i posted in post #1, the guy got back to me and is just waiting for his rims he ordered to come in then i can go pick them up. Stoked... so far into it for 800.00 but i if can get 4-500 for the 8 bolt i wheels ill be even happier. Just need to give them alloys a polish... i know they're my winters and all but thats OCD for you... if they suppose to be a polished finished mid as well polish them.

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well that was a bust lol...pro comp does have VERY similar wheels but they dont include caps (sold seperatley). The cheapest rim i have found so far is the "Ion 174" think im just going to go that route. So much for waiting on this guy with the set for 300.00, im just getting impatient and want to install these tires lol.