Bought a truck, couple of ?'s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cochino12

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I'm more of a 73-87 guy so pardon my ignorance :) . I just picked up this '00 and was told it was lowered 6/8 but the front just doesnt look very low to me. The rear of the truck is flipped and is really close to resting on bumpstops (helpers on order) w/235/85's and the front is supposedly 6" with 245/75's. Does it look like 6" drop in front? Also, I ordered a airlift helper setup but the bags are really short, can anyone with this setup tell me how much left they are getting out of those tiny bags? Thanks in advance for any help

You must be registered for see images attach

rolla711

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Are you planning to use it for towing?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jmig

Can't leave it stock
Reaction score
Nice ride! you could cut a coil off up front if you don't think it low enough.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Nice truck! To answer your first question, it definitely looks like the fronts been dropped 6". If you take a look at a stock dually vs. yours, your truck is definitely lower. Here's a picture to compare: (Not my picture, found it off the internet)

TheChad

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
i think it throws you off due to the size of the tires. when I had 16' wheels on my 2nd dually, this was a 4/6 with smaller tires