Body lift rear bumper & gaps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
yes:) i am so pumped!!! last lifted truck i had was a 99 f350 7.3l, with 35s and 4" lift :) (and smoke stacks!!!) but i sold it cause i went back to college full time....meanwhile back at the ranch... I can't wait!! down here in sw virginia the weather is suppose to be 67!! its crazy, so i may try to this weekend.

I'm following this one- you have a good looking truck too.

I still stand by what I said- low hitch > low bumper

When I get some new rims to stick on at the exhaust/tire shop I'll get my exhaust moved up. I'll need more motivation to move my hitch... that'll take work!!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
Exhaust is going to go up, don't worry... I just have to make a special day to go do it. I'm not too worried about the hitch though. I might mess with it someday but it's not priority.

Get on it! :)

yes:) i am so pumped!!! last lifted truck i had was a 99 f350 7.3l, with 35s and 4" lift :) (and smoke stacks!!!) but i sold it cause i went back to college full time....meanwhile back at the ranch... I can't wait!! down here in sw virginia the weather is suppose to be 67!! its crazy, so i may try to this weekend.

Post some pictures! Even the old truck! Would be sweet to see it!

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just got it:)
You must be registered for see images attach

New paint, small tires, HUGE bumper i got for 100 bucks:) (i hit a deer with my stock one so i figured next time I hit one i would get the last laugh ;) haha)

5" stacks, looked alot better in real life, looks too small on pictures

bad picture, It looks low here.;::

Finished product ( before stacks)

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
OMG - that bumper is a BEAST

Nice lookin' truck... for a Ferd, :lol:

That's what my truck looked like for the 2 days I ran around on 245's with a 3" BL! :lol:

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha yeah, I loved it. I miss it a lot, that 7.3 had a programmer ;) i would put it too the floor and look in my mirror watching the smoke come out the stacks !!! it would haul !!! I need some 315 75 16s or something close. I have been looking on craigslist but not much luck

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
haha yeah, I loved it. I miss it a lot, that 7.3 had a programmer ;) i would put it too the floor and look in my mirror watching the smoke come out the stacks !!! it would haul !!! I need some 315 75 16s or something close. I have been looking on craigslist but not much luck

Craigslist seems to have everything until you want it... I've been trying to secure rims for a while now :nono:

But I might have found a good set now... FINALLY

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
when I had my hitch on and wanted a body lift I thought of moving it to the top of the frame, wasn't sure if it'd work, never tried it. I don't tow so I just removed it, now it's kicking around the garage LOL.

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
That Ferd looks pretty sweet! as much as i love lowered trucks, i got a very soft spot for lifted ones too.... dont matter what the emblem on the front of it is... they can all look sick!

eric.s.t

Stroked
Reaction score
when I had my hitch on and wanted a body lift I thought of moving it to the top of the frame, wasn't sure if it'd work, never tried it. I don't tow so I just removed it, now it's kicking around the garage LOL.

Sorry to rob this thread, did you ever paint your truck? lol

McMuscle3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
haha im going to turn you in to the 5.0 for robbing my :( ...lol jk