Bluex's 78 GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
Hell yea 3 pedal ftw!!!

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

MSCustoms

Its not just a Truck
Reaction score
Have you thought of putting in a quartz clock in the dash? I grabbed one from the junkyard and put it in the blazer. All i had to do was drill a hole in the back of the plastic cluster housing and it bolted right in.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So I woke up early today an decided to get my 73 grill cleaned up an ready for some fresh paint. I decided it would be easier to do the silver first so started cleaning the bug guts, tree sap an bird poop off it. In the process the silver came off as well to reveal some nice chrome...

You must be registered for see images attach

Not bad for a 43 y/o grill unpolished huh? So now I'll be stripping the rest of the silver, repainting the slats black an polishing it all up. I think it will look :boobs:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Took it for a ride today. Put $20 worth of gas in it an then got a $247 fix it ticket for the broken windshield :bawl:

I knew it was coming but man I never get pulled over an there isn't anything on my record at all but I never ever get warnings. I don't understand it, I'm always polite an respectful to. I'm not bashing the cop or crying about it (well just a little) but it's just annoying is all. I know people that get away with 30+ over on the interstate with just a simple "slow it down son." I would have been taken to jail with my luck. :nono:

Newish windshield from the pull a part for $42. Looking for someone to install it now because I've already broke two....