Bluex's 78 GMC

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Ya it has porterbuilt stage one setup front an rear, which is basically plates, cups an bags in place of the springs. He doesn't have air management yet so he can only air it out once. He has it setup with Shrader valves an then airs it back up with a portable 5 gal tank he fills with his home compressor before leaving.

Pretty much all I could do when I first bought the dually... So glad I got all my stuff hooked back up via the switches

Sent from the big block!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty much all I could do when I first bought the dually... So glad I got all my stuff hooked back up via the switches

Sent from the big block!

It actually gets really low with just that setup too. Well he has 2.5" drop spindles up front as well.....

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:bawl:

Story of my life

Sent from the big block!

I hope to get it at some point next year though. The stage one setup for mine is like $400, don't know if I'll be able to swing both though. I want the rear at least though...

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
Air ride will change your life mayne :deal:

Sent from the big block!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I hope to find out soon. :deal:

With that, the 5 spd an the fuel injection it will be a totally different truck.... :D