Blazer/Jimmy window and mirror switches installed.What you guys think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LT1/TA

Reaction score
Hi Guys,I finally got my Blazer/Jimmy door switches installed.I have been wanting to do this to an 88-94 for a longtime.
I think it looks cool in a truck and I also put power mirrors on and wired them up also.

You must be registered for see images attach

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
what all did it take to make that work I already have power windows and locks I hate the switches in the trucks... is it a whole different door panel?

Sent from my static android

LT1/TA

Reaction score
The truck door panel can be used,but it will have to be trimmed a little.You need to get the trim panel around the door handle and lock switch and the window switches/and window switch electrical connector from a 92-94 blazer/jimmy.You can get the trim cover for both the driver and pass from a 92-94 suburban or crew cab truck,but the drivers window switch will need to be from a blazer/jimmy.Install is pretty easy,the window switch connectors will have to be cut off and the blazer/jimmy connector spliced in.The lock switches and connectors are the same.The window wiring is the same color so you can just match them up.
I marked the picture to show you the piece you will need.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
awesome thanks man I'm gonna have to start digging around for those pieces,I guess

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
That is pretty sweet! All weekend I bitched about hitting the wrong switches in my 92 at night lol.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
That is pretty sweet! All weekend I bitched about hitting the wrong switches in my 92 at night lol.

^^^^ THIS is the exact reason I hate the layout in the trucks

LT1/TA

Reaction score

That is a good point,I will have to check and see,but the switches have lights in them.That would be even better at night.