‘95. Cut door switch panel for power mirror switch?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

any4xx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My ‘95 Sierra has power windows & locks. I want to add power tow mirrors. I’ve been trying to find a stock switch panel that already has the mounting provision for the power mirror adjustment switch. I’ve found one in maroon on the auction site but I’m not sure how close I could get to the factory beige with aftermarket interior paints. When I had my switch panel off it LOOKS LIKE the mounting brackets are there for the mirror switch but the large hole isn’t cut for it.

Has anyone here successfully cut that hole and mounted a power mirror switch?

any4xx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ha Ha Ha. Never mind. No sooner do I post this that one shows up on the auction site in tan! Got it coming.

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
Be aware, 95 beige amd 96+ tan are apparently different colors,

part of the reason I painted ALL of my 95’s interior to a new color.

any4xx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Be aware, 95 beige amd 96+ tan are apparently different colors,

part of the reason I painted ALL of my 95’s interior to a new color.
Ugh! I didn’t know that. I guess I’ll know in a few days just how close it is. Maybe I’ll get lucky.

Onizukachan

Great Teacher
Reaction score
SEM medium neutral is a perfect match to 99 Escalade color, so don’t buy that one, it’s greyer.It’s what color my dash had been painted to when I bought it
Also SEM light neutral is the creamier newer escalade color, so it ain’t that one, and the desert tan from duplicolor is far yellower. I’ve tried a few colors myself. lol.