Power mirrors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ceegarz

Reaction score
I have a 1994 Silverado extended cab fully optioned. I would like to change my large chrome mirrors for the black power mirrors. I have 2 questions.

1. Does anyone think the power harness has accommodations for the power mirrors and switch?
2. Where does the power window switch go? Where does it locate? It is a square size and I don’t see where it should go

Attachments

• IMG_1979.jpeg
    IMG_1979.jpeg
    461.4 KB · Views: 1

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
That switch goes in a completely different armrest, the style you would normally see in the SUV's. Check out a Suburban door panel. It was extremely common for the 1992-1994 Suburbans to come with power mirrors.

Typo ^^^, I meant mirrors. So, wouldn’t “fully optioned” include power mirrors?
For the pre-1995 interior redesign, no, not pickups. SUV's, yes.

Richard

ceegarz

Reaction score
I have a 1994 Silverado extended cab fully optioned. I would like to change my large chrome mirrors for the black power mirrors. I have 2 questions.

1. Does anyone think the power harness has accommodations for the power mirrors and switch?
2. Where does the power window switch go? Where does it locate? It is a square size and I don’t see where it should go
Oops Yes. Power mirrors.

AK49BWL

GMT400 Forever!
Reaction score

The power mirrors plugged into the convenience center if I'm not mistaken. If I am, it'd be trivial to put it there anyway. All you need is power and ground to the switch, and four wires running between the left and right doors.