Blast From The Past pic's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ChrisAU

War Damn Eagle
Reaction score
Nope just the roll bar. I know the truck went to the coast when I sold it then up to Dallas when that guy sold it and now Idk because that guy sold it too. I am 6'3" but that aint me in the picture, that's my buddy who is 6'2"

I didn't think that was you. You don't strike me as a pants on the floor type of guy ha

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
On the stock taillights, the harness plugs into these things, does yours have them or they have a plug and different bulbs?

You must be registered for see images attach

EDIT: Nvm, found them on ebay, they use round-style bulbs. Do you have a pic of them lit up?

I do now... lol

semiguy409

The Big Rigger
Reaction score
Not bad! I think i might look into getting a set and smoking them with LED bulbs :) Also, thanks for the pic! I was really curious.

Good idea... always thought about smoking my tail lights... but I don't think it would fit my truck. And no problem for the pic... it was a simple walk outside and a click of a button. lol

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Good idea... always thought about smoking my tail lights... but I don't think it would fit my truck. And no problem for the pic... it was a simple walk outside and a click of a button. lol

Well mine is all black, but if this gives you an idea at all...
You must be registered for see images

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Best I have, before and after. This was my 92 before it got completely rebuilt in the 08/09 winter. New rust free cab and bed and totally rebuilt drivetrain..