Black n Lime green rims. Definetly need photoshop before doing this.. lol

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ok guys here is the deal.. the wheels I am running are not worth anything.. really in poor condition so not worried about them SOO I have been thinking about painting the chrome on these wheels I have limegreen and keeping the black on them black. reason for considering this is because the chrome on the wheels is not in that great of shape so I thought why not. I am afraid it might be too goddy and ugly looking so that is where I hope you guys can help me out. Here is the wheels>
You must be registered for see images attach

Those are some pretty good pictures. Recap.. I am wanting the chrome to be lime green and the black to stay like it is. Just curious if I wanna do this or not because I am still iffy on it haha. Someone can do it for me I would appreciate it!

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I haven't seen a pic yet, but I think it would screw with the cool contrast that you have going with all your suspension and brake drum's.

Mean Green

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I missed this one! I have like 5 other chops to do, so I'll add yours to the list! By the end of the weekend it'll be done!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I haven't seen a pic yet, but I think it would screw with the cool contrast that you have going with all your suspension and brake drum's.

Well a friend gave me the idea.. so I am going to see what it looks like. I am thinking it is going to be too much green, but we will see. Mean green.. if you want to black out the calipers and drums that be sweet too because I would probably paint them back to black. I am usually good with putting a little green here and there and I am iffy on this one so the odds are not in my favor, but I am willing to try it haha. Mean Green. hook me up lol

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
I'll have this done in about 15 minutes.

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Bump

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Here you go, whenever I upload something as an attachment it makes it really small. Sorry