Biggershaft96's truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I've already changed the fluid; it helped some. I'm debating tearing this one apart or trying to find a low mileage used one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Yea finding another is easier. They dont look bad to rebuild but its been a long time since ive set gears so i didnt mess with it.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
Found this screen shot last night
This is when i bought the truck the second time and there is literally nothing true about this post except the k1500 4x4 5.7. First off the truck is a 96 not 97. He didnt own the truck to rebuild the motor at the begining of winter, i rebuilt the front end a couple months before i sold it, not him lol. And i didnt pay anywhere near what he was asking for it. Said he needed cash bad so i drove up there the next day with cash. Also he never posted anything about the body damage lol
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Jrgunn5150

Enjoying tomorrow's success today
Reaction score
I swear, IDK wtf is wrong with people trying to hide big obvious **** in ad's. The guy who bought my F100 told me he'd gone like three hours to look at one with a "perfect bed" that han no crossmember's under it.. Did thbe guy selling think he'd just be like, ah, **** it, I'll take it anyway, I'm already here and all..

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I swear, IDK wtf is wrong with people trying to hide big obvious **** in ad's. The guy who bought my F100 told me he'd gone like three hours to look at one with a "perfect bed" that han no crossmember's under it.. Did thbe guy selling think he'd just be like, ah, **** it, I'll take it anyway, I'm already here and all..
Nope, he wasnt even there, i acually worked a deal with his dad. His dad has no idea what he posted, no clue what hed done with the truck, knew nothing about it. I walked up told him his son was full of **** in the add (but in nicer words), we talked a bit and i told him id give 2200 for it since thats what he paid for it (not really but he didnt know that) and he handed me the title lol. Worked out really well lol.

Welp i think im at a crossroads with this truck. I finally have put enough money into it that i think its finally happy and done needing maintinance. Literally the only thing left to go is the motor but its strong, so i should start having more money to play with it. I added up everything ive put into this and the result was scarry. Ive owned for 3 years and have almost $10k into it. Not including the inital purchase price or what i sold it for the first time.
Ive done 3 trannys, a tcase, rear diff, front diff, all the suspension minus tbars and keys, all the brakes, most of the fuel system except the metal lines which were new when i got it, a bunch of gaskets all over, theres more but i cant remeber lol.

First on the list is possibly a gmc grille and diesel bumper. I absolutely love the front end look of 88gmctrucks dually that much. I know itll never look that good but its a start. I also have a plow now but i need a mount and wire harness. Or body work... Definatly needs some of that, but i dont want to paint it before winter.

Edit: i lied, i found 1998 c3500hd being parted out on craigslist. Doors are $50 a peice and they have working kodiak handles.

Last edited:

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nope, he wasnt even there, i acually worked a deal with his dad. His dad has no idea what he posted, no clue what hed done with the truck, knew nothing about it. I walked up told him his son was full of **** in the add (but in nicer words), we talked a bit and i told him id give 2200 for it since thats what he paid for it (not really but he didnt know that) and he handed me the title lol. Worked out really well lol.

Welp i think im at a crossroads with this truck. I finally have put enough money into it that i think its finally happy and done needing maintinance. Literally the only thing left to go is the motor but its strong, so i should start having more money to play with it. I added up everything ive put into this and the result was scarry. Ive owned for 3 years and have almost $10k into it. Not including the inital purchase price or what i sold it for the first time.
Ive done 3 trannys, a tcase, rear diff, front diff, all the suspension minus tbars and keys, all the brakes, most of the fuel system except the metal lines which were new when i got it, a bunch of gaskets all over, theres more but i cant remeber lol.

First on the list is possibly a gmc grille and diesel bumper. I absolutely love the front end look of 88gmctrucks dually that much. I know itll never look that good but its a start. I also have a plow now but i need a mount and wire harness. Or body work... Definatly needs some of that, but i dont want to paint it before winter.

Edit: i lied, i found 1998 c3500hd being parted out on craigslist. Doors are $50 a peice and they have working kodiak handles.
The one in south whitley?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
I would flat out tell you, and the other guy, if they were my door's, if you can get here first with cash, they're your's.

Biggershaft96

Cant Getrite
Reaction score
I would flat out tell you, and the other guy, if they were my door's, if you can get here first with cash, they're your's.
Thats the way i am too lol. If someone texts me saying that theyll come tomorrow and get something then someone else texts me saying they will be there tonight then its getting sold tonight. I even offered to pull the doors myself and be out of his hair im 15 min lol. The only wires are speaker wires so itd be quick, but nooooo theyre gonna save them for someone else and pull it theirself for the same money

Jrgunn5150

Reaction score
Thats the way i am too lol. If someone texts me saying that theyll come tomorrow and get something then someone else texts me saying they will be there tonight then its getting sold tonight. I even offered to pull the doors myself and be out of his hair im 15 min lol. The only wires are speaker wires so itd be quick, but nooooo theyre gonna save them for someone else and pull it theirself for the same money

Someone who will suddenly stop answering texts lol.