Better seats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

homerun

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have been trying to find a alternative to my stock bench seat and this is what I have come up with the 2nd row 60\40 seat out of a Tahoe or suburban appears to be the right length I understand that I will have to modify my risers to make them fit but I believe I can make it work if so I would gain a comfortable seat with a built in armrest and cup holder compared to a thin 1994 vinyl seat :hmm:

Attachments

• truck seat.jpg
    truck seat.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have a nice 60/40 I'd like to sell. Tan cloth from my 1996:

I want $100 + shipping.

You must be registered for see images attach

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Those seats would probably be very comfy, and could be made to work in your truck. I'm just not a fan of the 'wrinkled' look. As a guy that stitches, to me they look sloppy. I like a nice snug-fitting tailored look. The wrinkles look like the upholstery guy took the easy way to to sew up the covers, without spending the time to do the job correctly.

sparkles254

Reaction score
Any idea how much shipping on that 60/40 seat to Alabama? I'm definitely interested!

SixSpeedSS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Near Pittsburgh, PA.

I can strap them to a pallet and ship them from my office. I do not know what they would cost to ship. I would think at least $100.

I haven't listed them anywhere yet. I was going to list them locally.

Homerun has 1st dibs, otherwise I'd sell to anyone who wants them. I also have the complete seatbelt set for a reg cab to go with them.

homerun

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the offer but I am going to have to pass wrong color for my truck if only they were leather I could dye them .