Best Aftermarket Wood Grain Interior Kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97redz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a 97 K1500 Sierra, looking to find a good aftermarket wood grain interior kit. Does anyone know of any good ones? And pictures would be great!

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Escalade trim and get it hydrodipped to whatever woodgrain you want, we had a pretty sick black wood grain that we were putting on some new chevys a while back

97redz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got the escalade instrument cluster panel with wood trim. What shade of wood would that be?

97redz71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
And I would like to get the window switch wood grain bezels from an Escalade, but I don't have a four dour, so what could I do about the driver's side bezel?

Dr.Zoom

Hi Tech Redneck
Reaction score
Make the 2 extra holes oil slick and smokescreen buttons.

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If your an audiophile I'd skip the wood grain window switches, no tweeter spot, sorry I skipped out on that piece although I did save the 4 door switch And the bezel with tweeter hole for if I do bag my ****, for front and back I have no idea but I'd say the door panels turned out pretty good, my upholstery skills are kinda lacking but none the less, I'll have to snap a pic of the console and dash across the truck so you can see it all, but as soon as I stop being broke, I'll have it hydrodipped to a smoke grain, maybe blackwoodgrain
You must be registered for see images attach

Gambles

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh and sorry here's your pics , best I got for dark woodgrain,