Belltech street performance shock ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

blue_92_sierra

Aftermath
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has used em on an obs and how the ride quality is? Im switching out my airshocks out back and was gonna run doetsch techs out back since thats what i run up front and like so far, but im hearing over on gmfs that alot of people like the ride quality of the belltech street performance shocks. Just looking for opinions or experiences with the street performance shocks..

gerardobernal1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have them on my truck, not too firm and not too soft, I like em alot and im at 4/6 with a rcsb

withoutfear33

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my friend in his chevy that has a crazy drop does he doesnt know how to stop it but he doesnt have the belltechs... he has like a 9/7 drop its somthing stupid scrapes over every speed bump ect.. i hate riding in it

///RAGMC

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you guys have any issues with bottoming out or smacking the frame at all?

I had KYB MONOMAX shocks on my 91 before we bagged it. They were very stiff which is what I liked and wanted and it will still hit the frame from time to time

sewlow

Bitchin' Stitchin'
Reaction score
Got 'em on my '98, with a 4/6 drop. Love 'em! Way better than the Doestsch's. I push 'em pretty hard at times. 270 deg freeway entrance ramps marked at 40mph, I can enter @ 60mph, & accelerate to exit the corner @ over 70mph! Inspiring! With the Doestsch's, I'd be on the bump stops.