been a while but i guess im out of the club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
guys its been a while since i posted idk if any of you remember my old Z but as much as i hate to say it I sold it this past november. I commute an hour to work and it was just a rough drive in the old girl and her value was dieing every day. Only on paper not in my heart atleast. But a few proken parts and a wreck i had to let her go so i sold her. Im now in an 08 wrangler sahara. it all worked out. All i can say is someone i know in my mind if i didnt have the Z i would be where i am I wouldnt have my great job i wouldnt have my beach life and i wouldnt have got support from you guys and got to see that there are others who appreciated gmts and much as i do. but anyway ill post a few pictures some of the z some of the jeep and along with a video of where i am now in the work world... thanks guys much love
You must be registered for see images attach

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wJ5vkDnHWLs&feature=youtu.be

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I must not have been around when ypu were but that was a really nice truck! The Jeep looks nice lots of potential! And that looks like damn near the best job ever lol

ActionJackson

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah last year was hard for me to get on during the summer and what not ive been doing this for two seasons now and chilling in the winter. But thanks man the jeep will have alot done soon and its quite the job.... beach, waverunners, and pretty girls all day.... life of a captain