baja, prerunner, 4wd, long travel suspension kits.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Van Gui1d3r #838

Free Thinker
Reaction score
that ones jesse james truck right? thats a bad ***** right there. cant do a quad cab though. i have my 4x4 thats extended so i may look for a single cab just for cost purposes. should be cheaper and lighter, which means less money to get her up and goin too with performance mods

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
that ones jesse james truck right? thats a bad ***** right there. cant do a quad cab though. i have my 4x4 thats extended so i may look for a single cab just for cost purposes. should be cheaper and lighter, which means less money to get her up and goin too with performance mods

Cost will be close, if not same to build it. But yes, it will be a little lighter.

Van Gui1d3r #838

Free Thinker
Reaction score
i mean to acquire. around here extended cabs are worth more because of convenience of them. and with being lighter it should be naturally quicker. i can settle with a 5.3 truck but if i get a 4.8, i will spend the money and 6.0 swap her.

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Oh ok, I misunderstood what you meant. The 4.8 and 5.3 in a single cab, you aren't going to notice too much of a difference in power. But doing a 6.0 with a little work done to it, will scream!

Van Gui1d3r #838

Free Thinker
Reaction score
Oh ok, I misunderstood what you meant. The 4.8 and 5.3 in a single cab, you aren't going to notice too much of a difference in power. But doing a 6.0 with a little work done to it, will scream!

o f%@# yea! i did notice a difference in my buddies extended cabs though. he regretted getting the 4.8 in replacement for his old 5.3. bought the 4.8 new and still preferred his 150k 5.3 over it

HooliganC2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
you can always find a custom fabricator like mazzulla fab to custom build uppers and lowers. dixion brothers makes a awesome kit also if yer looking long travel kit for a 4wd. cst, boneyard fab, etc

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
you can always find a custom fabricator like mazzulla fab to custom build uppers and lowers. dixion brothers makes a awesome kit also if yer looking long travel kit for a 4wd. cst, boneyard fab, etc

True, but the issue you run in to, is 9 times out of 10, they want a donor vehicle dropped off with probably at least 1/2 down up front. And then that runs into the issue of people actually sacking up and dropping a huge chunk of change.

Van Gui1d3r #838

Free Thinker
Reaction score
yea i wanna go with an actual kit if im gonna spend serious money or like i said, just pick up one someones getting rid of