baja, prerunner, 4wd, long travel suspension kits.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

twomanymontes

car show addict
Reaction score
I know it's an old thread, but long travel 4x4 kits that are somewhat easy to install do exist. I'm just finishing mine up and after some test miles plan to sell some copies of it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Damn!!! That's awesome!!! Please start a build thread and post more pics!

Trxsonoma

Reaction score
I like it but looks expensive.

It took me a year to get it to this point so yes it's not cheap. Badass toys never are. But when you drive something like this that you can throw around like a dirtbike and bomb through the snow in 4wd it's all worth it. More pics to come.

blazin97

Reaction score
I know it's an old thread, but long travel 4x4 kits that are somewhat easy to install do exist. I'm just finishing mine up and after some test miles plan to sell some copies of it.

Put me on the list for a kit. It'll take me a long time to save up the money for something like this but I've been diing for a long travel kit. At one point I was even going to sell my 'hoe to buy an O.J. Bronco and get a long travel kit. But if this a real option I'd much rather keep the 'hoe. Please keep us updated.

Trxsonoma

Reaction score
Lookin good. Whats the plan for the rear suspension?

Cantilever 4 link with 3.0 internal bypass coilovers, all underneath the body. I have a Ruffstuff fabricated 9" housing with Solid Dana 60 hubs for it as well. But it will be a while before all of that is installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RyanMerrick

8 Lug
Reaction score
Cantilever 4 link with 3.0 internal bypass coilovers, all underneath the body. I have a Ruffstuff fabricated 9" housing with Solid Dana 60 hubs for it as well. But it will be a while before all of that is installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice, make sure to take lots of pics and post them. Maybe even throw up a build thread for everyone to check out. Your build is a bit more extreme than most of the trucks on here.

Trxsonoma

Reaction score
If you're referring to me, I don't have really any updates unfortunately. The blazer is still a top priority but I've just been too busy with other stuff to do anything with it. It currently sits awaiting a 6.0 LQ4 swap. I have redesigned the front suspension and am building a kit for a customer, but I don't expect to sell many kits being they are pretty expensive to build. I really want to design a milder, cheaper version but just haven't got around to it.

I took it to go play in the snow several times earlier this year and had a blast.