baja, prerunner, 4wd, long travel suspension kits.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HooliganC2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I see that and unless they already have specs for the kit you'll have to use a donor truck. but companies like cst or dixion brothers they will have a kit prefabed. all u might have to do is the shock mount or cut out coil bucks .

3linkedchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I see that and unless they already have specs for the kit you'll have to use a donor truck. but companies like cst or dixion brothers they will have a kit prefabed. all u might have to do is the shock mount or cut out coil bucks .

CST doesn't have anything and only 2wds, and their old "long travel" kit for the 88-98s were basically a glorified lift kit. Dixon does 4wd kits, but only for 99-06 trucks and 97-03 F150s

HooliganC2500

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah your right.. but pretty sure you'll need a donor truck if u want a custom long travel kit for 4wd. but I roll 2wd so who knows

Trxsonoma

Reaction score
I know it's an old thread, but long travel 4x4 kits that are somewhat easy to install do exist. I'm just finishing mine up and after some test miles plan to sell some copies of it.
You must be registered for see images attach

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahuskwulf