Back AGAIN!!! Only with a Suburban this time! :D:D:D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Few new pictures I took>
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

had some parts that I was selling so I got the oppurtunity to hook up my trailer so thought I would snap some pics!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah that is NOT my old truck. Mine was ext cab with silver stripes. I sold it to a guy up in jacksonville IL. Interesting story i think... I was texting some random guy on craigslist about some parts and he sent me pictures of his "2001 s10 Xtreme" which happened to be pictures of my 2003 S10 Xtreme. I told him that was my truck and was never his.. Let alone a 2001. He then started to backpedal his way out lf the conversation trying to say he thought it was his truck that got totalled out and had to have a new frame put under it and blah blah lol. I told him he was a moron. Couldnt believe he tried to claim it as his own lol.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well guys I haven't done a whole lot to the suburban, but I am looking into running a pinstripe on the suburban to seperate the silver from the blue. the line where it was painted is not perfect so would like to seperate the two colors with a pinstripe, but not sure what color to go with other then black?? anyone got any ideas? Or should I just leave it as is?