Back AGAIN!!! Only with a Suburban this time! :D:D:D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well a long story short.. I sold my bagged regular cab shortbed silverado to a guy not too far from me.. paid off some bills with it and had to have another fullsize of some sort so I decided that I would get me a suburban.. so this is what I got>
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Unfortunately.. I did not get the Boss 338 wheels with it. I am still working on tryin to get those because I feel like they make the suburban. anyways.. It is VERY CLEAN inside and out.. has a newer paintjob. Almost spotless for its age I think. Here is the few issues I am having at the moment with it. It has been lowered all the way around obviously. It has Belltech 6700 hangers and I THINK that is all it has on the back. It sits very close to the frame so it makes me wonder if it has drop springs on it too or something.. The axle HAS NOT been flipped. The back of the suburban from the ground to the body lip is around 29" if I remember correctly. Anyone know what the factory height is for a 2wd suburban? Oh by the way.. it is a 1993 suburban v8 auto. Any help is appreciated!!

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I love it so far!! I need to get some pictures of it and try to get the wheels back for it.. he wanted $700 bucks more for them and I did not have it. It also has a new transmission in it too which made me happy. I would love to do a flip kit, but I need to do some studying up on suburbans more before I get too far. lol

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have FOR SURE the belltech 6700 drop shackles.. so can I keep those and move it down a couple notches or do I need stock shackles?? ALSO.. I have a reese hitch hanging underneath my suburban that I would like to keep intact.. Think that would be possible with a flip kit? The flip kits on the suburbans give 5-6" drop correct? Or is there different brands have different drops for the suburbans?