Back AGAIN!!! Only with a Suburban this time! :D:D:D

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Bolt the plate to some magnets like the car dealers do?

Oh an please leave the lime green off this one.... :D

Bearcat91

CRASH
Reaction score
i will leave mine in the windshield untill the law has an issue...i like how you did that BHB

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I actually work at the sheriffs office so it wouldnt take long to know it wasnt on there lol. BHB did you make brackets to come off the bolts that hold the lower air dam on for the plate? OHHH no green for this one ever lol. Not bagging it either.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
i will leave mine in the windshield untill the law has an issue...i like how you did that BHB

Thats how mine was since 1998...Then one particular trooper had an issue with it.

I actually work at the sheriffs office so it wouldnt take long to know it wasnt on there lol. BHB did you make brackets to come off the bolts that hold the lower air dam on for the plate? OHHH no green for this one ever lol. Not bagging it either.

I just zip tie it to one of the mount holes, and the bumper bracket, because I don't have it on all the time.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Just made a couple brackets earlier today. This is how it turned out! I do not have an air dam under the truck so i just made some brackets.

2003Xtreme

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I bought this after I sold my 88 Silverado :D:D:D Its going to be my garage queen.

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score

Just made a couple brackets earlier today. This is how it turned out! I do not have an air dam under the truck so i just made some brackets.

Buy the $20 valance and do iy my way :deal:

:lol: